Areas of Practice
1. Front-end engineering design
2. Mass and heat balances
3. Metsim modelling
4. Dimensioning of equipment
5. Conceptual and feasibility studies
1. Laboratory and pilot plant tests
2. Planning and supervision of tests at:
private, university, or governmental testing facilities
1. Process evaluation, troubleshooting and optimization
2. Project optimization and value engineering
3. Facility debottlenecking studies for greater efficiency and throughput
Determine effective strategies for increasing throughput.
Maximize individual equipment/unit operations performance.
Assessing true capacity under actual or after start-up operating conditions.
Recommend additions or modifications to existing equipment or unit operations.
Provide innovative solutions to upgrade projects from experience with similar facilities.
Assistance with the design and engineering, project management and eventual construction management.
4. Commissioning and startup assistance
5. Independent 3rd party design reviews, due diligence studies
6. Operator and technical staff training
7. Operations support